Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I give thanks

Life is what you make it. If you want to make it a glorious experience, you may. If you want to make it a real dumpster, you can do that too. That is available. We make choices. We make choices that benefit us and we make choices that harm us. In my past I made some very poor choices. I wanted to make better choices. But I could not make better choices because I was dominated by an evil spirit. This is probably the reason that many people say, "the devil made me do it". But Jesus rescued me. Now I have the Holy Spirit and it is more powerful than any evil spirit. I choose to give thanks today. I choose to love God. I choose to serve God. I choose to pray. I choose to study His Word. I choose to give thanks. I give Him thanks for my life, for my health, for my family, for my job, for my future, and for the peace and joy that He has given me. God has blessed my life materially and spiritually. I am forever grateful to Him and I am forever indebted to Him. I will serve Him all my days and I will give Him thanks all my life.

No comments: