Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gender Identification?

I believe in freedom. Freedom is precious to me. Nevertheless, I am firmly convinced that a person's gender is determined at the moment of conception. It is not determined at any other time. It is not determined by a person's "desire to be a man or a woman." Transgender should be considered illegal because it is a blatant lie. Either a person is a man or a person is a woman. He/she cannot be both. I am aware that we do not live in a perfect world. Shocking things have happened and will continue to happen. Please do not misunderstand me. I have stated that I believe in freedom. I believe that a person can dress any way he/she wants to dress. There are laws against nudity in public places. There are laws regarding indecent exposure. If a man is out in public dressed like a woman and attempting to deceive people, He is deviant, and he better stay out of public women's restrooms.

No comments: