Friday, September 17, 2010

Tomorrow; Angie Gets Married.

I love you Angie. In approximately 19 hours you will be a married woman. I wish you the best. I pray that you will be very happy. It will not be the same around here without you. Your Mom and I will definitely miss you. Please be positive that we love you very much. Congratulations to you and Jerry. You make a great couple. Tonight at the rehearsal, it was a beautiful time. Great food, friends and family. Tomorrow will be even better. Congratulations Angie. Have a great future. I love you so much. Love, Dad

ps........I remember when you were around 3 years old, you used to like to ride with me to church in my old blue Ford Ranger. You really enjoyed sitting on the bed of the truck because it had a camper shell. You are/were so special. ILY, Dad

1 comment:

Angie said...

Daddy, I love you sooo much!! Thank you for everything!! Your words at the wedding were beautiful and it made me so excited and proud to have your support as I start my new life with Jerry. You're the best!!

Love, Angie