Thursday, March 10, 2011

Young Man Don't do Time, Take Time

This is not a rap song, and I am not trying to be rythmic. I don't do rap. I advise. My advice is good, not bad. I tell kids not to be lazy. I encourage them to study, to learn. Stay away from drugs, tobacco, liquor and bad company. Be respectful and courteous. Be the best you can be. Be on time. Take time. Make time. Make time count. Get out of bed. Get up. Dress up. Show up. Make things happen today. Connect with people. You say you are shy? Learn not to be shy. Take the time. People are more interesting than birds, dogs, cats, fish and all other animals. I know some people don't think so. This is because they are selfish, and all the animals just offer entertainment, allegiance, support and no strings attached. Okay, nothing wrong with that. However, take your life to a higher level. Again, I say connect with people. Connect with people you can learn from. Connect with people who are educated, talented and interesting. Connect with people who can teach, encourage and motivate you. You can also help them. If you don't take the time.....you might end up doing time.

No comments: