Monday, September 29, 2014

I Am Pro-Israel

I am pro-Israel. I have been there. What a beautiful nation! What beautiful people! I hope I can return. I know I will be treated kindly. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. I see three main problems that affect Israel. 1) The nation is not perfect. 2) The nation is hated by many. 3) Many are insanely jealous of Israel. As the old saying goes: "When you got it, you got it." I leave this piece of advice to all of the haters of Israel: Please do not hate them. Pursue your dreams. There is always room for hard working, disciplined, kind, tolerant, educated and respectful people. If, since your childhood, you have been taught to hate a group of people, you are at a severe disadvantage. Why? Because hatred is like a cancer. So...what do you do about it? Quit hating. Quit being jealous. There is something special for you too. "And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." (Gen. 12:2,3) No need to be a hater!

No comments: