Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Super Bowl 2015

I have no beef with Bill or Pete. They are both great coaches. They would not have been where they were on February 1, 2015 if they were/are not great coaches. I had a great time. I felt as if I had been in Glendale, Arizona on that day. It was a great game. I was rooting for the Seahawks, nevertheless, I was not fanatical about it. And yes, I think the best team won. My congratulations to the New England Patriots. I have no doubt that they are literally the best football team in the world. They proved it last Sunday. All of the second-guessing, critical analysis, evaluations and commentary have their place. However, it does nothing to change the outcome of the last NFL game of the 2014/15 season. The Patriots won......and that is that. My advice to all of the NFL teams that did not win the Super Bowl: Play better ball next season.

No comments: