Saturday, February 11, 2017

Tom Brady, The Greatest NFL QB

I am not discussing statistics.  I am not discussing personal  broken records,  divisional championships, playoff wins, passing yardage, coaching decisions  and touchdowns.  I focus on one aspect.  All of the aforementioned  are connected to that one aspect.  One aspect, one question:  "Mr. Quarterback, how many Super Bowl rings do you have"? He said: "I have 5."  I said:  "You are the greatest NFL quarterback that has ever lived."

The Super Bowl may not always be the most exciting game of the year. However, within the stadium where it is being hosted, compete, for the given season, the two greatest professional football teams on the planet. And the two teams did not arrive there, by accident. They have proven to be the greatest in their respective conferences.  Therefore it is necessary to compete in order to determine who is the greatest team in the NFL and in the World.

Tom Brady has started in 7 Super Bowls for the New England Patriots. He participated in 5 triumphs, therefore, he has 5 Super Bowl rings.  No other quarterback on this planet has 5 Super Bowl rings.  It is for this reason I consider Tom Brady the greatest quarterback who ever played in the NFL. I know there is much to football, but in this discourse I will not discuss the "nuts and bolts" of competitive football.  (particularly the "bolts")  I only mention wins.  I only mention greatness.

No comments: