Tuesday, December 11, 2018

God........He Is Also.............


 I believe in freedom.  I believe I am free to disagree.
Some things are just too important to worry about if someone does not agree with you.  I guess I am still holding on to "antiquated ideas of marriage," marriage "equality" and so called "tolerance."
Look..........God has stated in His Word that He is against homosexuality and lesbianism.  Such conduct is an abomination to Him.  So, who do I agree with?  God, or the proponents of behaviors that are in disagreement with the will and the teachings of God?  I am not God.  But if you disagree with me on this one, you also disagree with God.  I am not perfect, but God's ways are perfect.  Is society perfect?  No.  But God continues and continues and continues to be perfect.  He is holy.  Not only is He holy, He is also eternal.  He is not only eternal,  He is also omnipotent.  He is not only omnipotent, He is also righteous and just.  He is not only righteous and just, He is also LOVE.  That is a big one.  God gave me (us) a choice.  He loved me first.  I choose to love Him back.  How can I go wrong?  Look at His characteristics.  Who has them?  Nobody.  But we can try to be like Him.  He is able to equip us to do so.  Why would I purposely embrace, or agree with a lifestyle that I know does not please Him?
Marriage is between one man and one woman.  It always has been.  It always will be.  Sure, some people can try to change the definition.  But if it is not between one man and one woman.  It is not marriage.
It is something else.





No comments: