Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Go For It

Please do not let insignificant events, memories, or experiences prevent you from realizing your dreams.Your bitterness and anger; even if you think has disappeared, has not disappeared if it continues to dictate to you in a way that represents nothing but failure. Demonic influences are "loser creating influencers." Far too many people have yielded to them. You do not need to do such things. Rise above those influences. Receive the influence of power. Receive the influence of triumphant living. Receive the influence of love. Receive the influence of joy and wisdom. Have you ever had the flu? If you have had the flu you have had influenza. The influenza influenced you because of a negative power. It harmed you. It caused you to have chills, fever, upset stomach, headaches, and other aches. It took away your energy. It was free. Think about it: the flu was free and it affected your attitude. Have God deposit His Spirit inside of you. It is free. Ask Him this way: Jesus, come into my heart. Come into my heart. You are God and I want to live for you instead of "influenza" who is trying to destroy me. Influence me with your powerful Spirit. The devil is the influenza of my soul. I don't want him, I want You. Jesus You love me more than anyone else could ever love me. I want to get to know You better. I can do this by studying Your Word. Your Word is a love letter to me that I must read often. Help me understand it. Help me to do what I must do to serve You. Help me to be with other people who have given their lives to You. Jesus, here is my heart. It is Yours. Go for it . Take it. I am going for this whole process. I will go for it. There is nothing better. Thank You.

No comments: