Thursday, June 12, 2008

You Reap What You Sow

I remember a saying from a few years back that went: "Whatever goes around comes around." The concept is Biblical, so it is true. God is righteous. This means He is fair. He is equitable. He is balanced. His ways are superior to our ways. This is why we often do not understand what He is doing or why He is doing it. Have faith in God. Everything He does is perfect. He is perfect. Do not worry about anything. His mercy is superior to His judgments. "Sow to the flesh, reap death. Sew to the Spirit, reap life." This makes sense to me considering that the flesh is temporary. It goes back to dust. It came from dust. Sow to the Spirit. Seek the higher things. You cannot go wrong. "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." (Isa. 45:22) So who can save? Only the saviour. There is only one. His name is above every name. His name is Jesus. What does salvation mean? It means eternal life. It means an abundant life while we are here. How can you go wrong? You cannot go wrong if you find Jesus. Wise men still seek Him. "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." (Jer.29:13) God will reward your efforts. You will reap what you sow.

No comments: