Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mr. Homeless, please respect my school

Dear Mr. Homeless, I'm sorry you are poor. I'm sorry you don't have a nice place to live. Why don't you work and have a house? I'm a 4th grade girl at a new school in the downtown part of a city. I love my brand new school. My room smells brand new and nice. It will be so much fun at my new school! We will have recess in the parking lot. I love my teacher and the girl principal. So far everybody is nice. I just have a favor to ask of you Mr. Homeless. Please stay away from my pretty school. The other day you were looking in the dumpster and you threw trash all over the place. If you hang around during the day, you might scare the kids. If you hang around at night, you might leave more messes. Just like, the other day it was really stinky when I came to school. It smelled like poo. Yuck! Please do not leave messes. Please do not poo or pee by my new and pretty school.

No comments: