Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Message For National School Security Services

This is a short letter I sent to National School Security Services after they sent me a letter regarding bomb threats in schools throughout the United States.


I know you may think I am talking crazy. I am not. I am a witness of the power of God. I taught school for 30 years. The students did benefit from my secular knowledge and from my ability to disseminate it. Please do not perceive my words as bragging. I give God all of the glory for any good that I accomplished in the classroom. The students did benefit from the Holy Spirit that dwelled (and dwells ) inside of me. The Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost) is an explosive power inside of a person that exists for good. Good is all that it does because it is impossible for it to do anything else. If that were not the case then the Spirit would not be Holy. It would be something else. Bomb threats represent hatred, confusion, and ignorance. The Holy Spirit is also like a bomb. It is not a threat. But it is considered a threat by the forces of evil. Bombs produce death and destruction because they are powerful. The Holy Spirit "bomb" produces fruit. They are virtues. They are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness and self control. They are called virtues because they are powerful. There is so much more to say about this subject, but I will finish my words with these quotes: "But you shall receive power after the Holy Spirit comes on you." (Acts 1:8) These are the words of Jesus after His resurrection, in the book of Acts. Jesus is the Holy Spirit. "Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Col. 1:27) Incidently, the book of Acts is the most accurate history of the primitive or early Church you will find anywhere. God bless you.

The BEST to all of you.
(God sent His BEST.........Himself, in the form of a man. Jn. 3:16)

Robert

No comments: