Monday, April 30, 2012

Scandal In Colombia

It did not need to happen....but it did. Mistakes were made. Foolishness reigned. I know people are not perfect. However I guess that most of my adult life, I have always held the Secret Service, that guards the President of the United States of America, to a higher standard. There are many, many men who are capable of doing those jobs who do not get drunk or visit prostitutes. In particular, the man who refused to pay the prostitute what he promised to pay her was arrogant and cavalier. I assume he actually thought he was superior to the woman with whom he made a business transaction. The customer of a prostitute is called a "trick. "He (the "trick") was disrespectful of a business person. Yes...a business person. A business person who provides a service for an agreed upon price. A pledge is a pledge. A contract is a contract, whether it is verbal or written. Men need to stay away from prostitutes anyway. Particularly men who are guarding the President. What about the possibility of contracting a sexually transmitted disease? What a "cool gift" to take home to your wife. I guess some changes have been made.

No comments: