Saturday, June 15, 2013

School Safety

Recently, as a response to an email I received from  the National School Safety and Security Services, I wrote this short letter to them.  Their letter to me had to do with keeping school campuses safe.  I have the solution.  Here it is.

 The Word of God is the greatest weapon known to mankind. If it is not used to fight against evil doers, we are truly missing the boat. In actuality: There is absolutely nothing more powerful anywhere and anytime........than the Word of God. Why? Because the Word of God is God. It is a devil-chasing weapon. It is the sharpest sword there is. We must employ it. The founders of this country knew this. The country evolved into the greatest nation on earth. I am not proposing that we become a theocracy. I am proposing we solve problems. The Word of God is truth. Use it, and acquire freedom. Do not use it, then........tyranny here we come.  The students in this nation deserve the best.  The truth is the best.  "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8: 32)

God bless you.  



No comments: