Thursday, February 6, 2014

Another Letter To Yahoo News

About a month ago, I defended the point of view of a famous athlete who declared his belief regarding homosexuality. He said it was a sin. He said God is against it. I agree, and I made it known. I was lambasted for it. I was called many unkind names. The following letter contains just a few of some of the things I have said in defense of the Word of God. I must also say that many people agreed with me as well. Most of those who disagreed with me were very rude. They were truly unable to use reason. Most were just angry. Here is a portion of the letter: "If I claim the truth is not the truth, this makes me not responsible for the truth. What I have done, in my own selfish way, is convert the truth into a "lie." But if I stand up for truth, I am then called a hater, religious bigot, a cancer, intolerant, pathetic, stupid and much more. Standing up for the truth has a price. Standing up for a lie also has a price.............but it is much, much greater."

No comments: