Monday, June 29, 2015

I Refuse To Condemn Them

They can call me intolerant. They can call me a hater. They can call me a bigot. They can call me a hypocrite. They can call me all of the gross names they want to. Unkind names do not convince me that I have made a mistake by believing the Word of God. I refuse to respond with unkind names. I refuse to respond with insults. I refuse to condemn them. It is not my place. It is not my responsibility. Nevertheless, the Bible, which I believe to be the inspired Word of God declares that homosexuality and lesbianism are sins. Therefore, I will not agree that it is a legitimate lifestyle. I believe in freedom. I believe that a person should be able to live his or her life any way he or she chooses. I choose not to hate anyone. I refuse to hate anyone. I have two questions. Just because I do not agree with someone's lifestyle, does that mean I hate them? Am I able to love someone if I do not agree with the lifestyle of that person? I will continue to pray for others. I will continue to serve God. I will continue to refuse to hate anyone. I refuse to condemn. I am just unable to agree with everything people do. Do you agree with everything people do?

No comments: