Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday The 13th? No Biggie!

Look, let us make something perfectly clear.  Each day is what you make it.  Yes, we know that every day things happen that are beyond our control.  Regardless of the year, Friday the 13th will come around.  So, what?  Life is what we make it.  Do you really think that  the date will not allow us to determine our own destiny?  Nonsense.  Please do not be superstitious.  Again, life is what we make it.  Have a beautiful day.  Incidentally, I got fired from a job on Friday, June 13th, 1969.  I did not get fired from the job because it was Friday the 13th.  I got fired because I insulted my boss.  It turned out to be the start of a beautiful journey.  For the fourth time......life/each day is what we make it. And, that is just the way it is.  Have a beautiful day.  Have a beautiful life.

No comments: