Friday, November 13, 2015

Yes, Changes Occur


Yes, changes occur. Yes, slavery was wrong. Yes, women should be allowed to vote. Yes, the military draft was necessary. Yes, people should be able to sit on available seats on a bus without regard to skin color. Yes, yes, yes to many, many things. Same-sex marriage?  Unacceptable.   If somebody else does it, how does it bother you? Some may ask. If someone else is murdered, how does it effect me? If someone else is robbed, how does it effect me? If the child of someone else is kidnapped, how does it effect me? I have the responsibility of protecting my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and so on from destructive value systems. Same-sex marriage is unrighteous, and not ordained by God. Are we not called to do the will of God?  I am also commanded to love my fellow human being. I will continue to do that and teach that. Homosexuality is sin. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Jesus is God.  There is much more.  Please read the Gospel of Matthew Chapter 5, verses 1-48.

No comments: