Sunday, December 30, 2007

If You Want To Make A Better World

If you want to make a better world; make yourself a better person. I am not your judge. I am nobody's judge. It will do me or you no good if I spend a great deal of my time telling you what is wrong with you. If I am an animal ; I have two basic instincts: to survive and to reproduce. If I am a human being; I have within me a certain desire to find a purpose in life. If a horse has no purpose in life, it is euthanized. If a man has no purpose in life, then humanity/ society/ people will need to serve him. Therefore, those who try to help him find a purpose for themselves. In short: a man who is purposeless will create a purpose for someone else (if he can). Someone else, then is doing "good for me". What "I" then need to do is free up that man's time, talent, and resources and do something good for me. Does this mean that I am selfish? No. It means that I am on the road to recovery. If it is truly good for me: it is not illegal, immoral, damaging to me or others. If it is truly good for me, I am becoming a better person. If I become a better person, I have automatically made a better world. If you want to make a better world; make yourself a better person.

No comments: