Monday, May 3, 2010

I Don't Live In Arizona

There is a great deal of controversy related to the new immigration law in Arizona. I am not very concerned about it. I live in the San Diego area. I have a great deal of responsibility here. I am very busy here. I have a life here. I am not looking for an issue here (or anywhere else) "Issues" keep me busy. PEOPLE NEED GOD. That is the most important issue on the whole planet. I am already fighting a big battle. It is the battle between the truth and lies. I will take to the streets. Yes, I sure will. I will take to the streets to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I will not take to the streets, breaking windows, beating people who do not agree with me, and carrying signs that have absolutely nothing to do with eternal life. Man, PEOPLE NEED GOD! I do not know what the circumstances are that initiated the need to change a law in Arizona. I do not know what people are experiencing there. I don't live there. I've been told that 70% of the residents of the state of Arizona are in favor of the law. I've also been told that 60% of the Hispanic population favors the law. I don't know what actions or circumstances prompted this law. I say let the people that live there handle the problem, whatever it may be. Activists from out of the state need to attend to their families. They need to take their children to Sunday School. Activist from out of the state of Arizona; take your grandkids to the zoo. Go buy them an ice cream. Activist; stay away from liquor and drugs. Please realize that activism does not provide the "rush" you think it provides. Your family needs attention. Provide it. I don't live in Arizona. Neither do you.

No comments: