Monday, June 7, 2010

" Man; Don't Go Back To Jail! "

Recently, I was talking to him. He was locked up. He told me he hated jail. "I know the devil made me do it." He said. "Maybe he did, I don't even doubt it, however, the devil didn't get locked up; you did. Don't you have some choices? Don't you have some options? Are you not free to think and act in a way that will not get you arrested? Is it that difficult to stay out of this place? Can you stay out of this place? You are a young man. You are not in a hospital with a broken back. You are not blind. You are not handicapped. You do not need assistance to go to the bathroom. you can walk, talk and think. Be thankful. You are leaving soon. Don't ever come back. Cages are for birds. You are not a bird. Stay out of this place. Never come back. Let me ask you one more thing young man. Are you stupid?" "No Sir, I am not." "Good. That is really good news. As the saying goes: 'stupid is as stupid does.' That sounds pretty accurate to me. Don't come back here again."

No comments: