Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Triple G (Part III) GIRLS

For our purposes here, I refer to women as girls. The main reason being, so that I can stick to the letter "G" and thus adhere to to the title of "The Triple G."

Girls are special. They are unique. They are attractive. They are mysterious. They are desired by natural, normal and healthy men. This has existed for thousands of years. They have dominated the thoughts of adolescent boys, poets, composers, authors, and movie producers. Nicole Hollander once wrote: "Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy, fat women." Ironically the quote connects to my theme of the last "G" which is Girls. Men will do many things for girls. Men will do many things to girls. Men will get locked up because of girls. I will not discuss fault. My emphasis is reality. Most normal or abnormal relationships between men and women require money. Motivation is a key word here. I spoke of "Gold" in my first G. The desire for money can often not be related to survival, but to girls. I have stated that some men will get locked up for girls. Why? Apparently they are willing to break laws for them. Girls give life meaning.

"If women didn't exist, all the money in this world would have no meaning."
(Aristotle Onassis)

No comments: