Monday, August 15, 2011

The Triple G...3 Reasons Men Go To Prison, Intro.

What I am about to say, may sound like an oversimplification to a complex societal and criminal problem. It is indeed a moral problem. I would like to classify all the reasons men commit crimes into 3 general categories. Sometimes they overlap. Sometimes they are remotely connected. Sometimes they are very connected. All three are well known. All three are concepts all of us can relate to. All three are pursuits of normal/natural men. Some men dedicate their entire lives to the pursuit of one, two or three of them. I must say all of them are important. I venture to say that many men would declare: "I'll vote for those." All three are goals. All three are things men have fought and killed for. What are they?

They are the Triple G. My next three blogs will explain each G.

No comments: