Thursday, January 5, 2012

Keep Up The Good Work, Israel !

Keep up the good work, Israel! You accomplish great things. You have a great culture and history. You emphasize education and a belief in God. You cherish freedom. You try to be just and kind. Many do not understand you. They accuse you. They say and do cruel things to you. You are hated by many of your neighbors. You struggle. You move on. You succeed. Your main problem is that so many people are envious of you. They too, want to succeed, but they do not know how. If they could only learn from you. You are not unwilling to teach them. Teaching is in your history. I have learned a great deal from you. I have learned from the greatest. I have learned from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel and Amos. Many others have also taught me, including the "Great Apostle," more commonly known as St. Paul. I have been taught by the best. But the greatest one of all time, and I mean ALL TIME, is Jesus. His teachings turned this world upside down, actually, I mean right side up. The mind I think with, the heart I love with, the body I work with, the spirit I exist with, and the soul I hunger to accompany God with: are all filled with Jesus. He makes everything possible. His name is called Immanuel. Jesus is the mighty God and the everlasting Father. God taught me these truths through the writings of Isaiah. Please refer to 7:14 and 9:6. One thing God cannot do is lie. Jesus Christ is God. "He who has seen me has seen the Father." (John 14:9) "Salvation is from the Jews." (John 4:22) Keep up the good work, Israel!

No comments: