Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two Letters To Yahoo.....8 Thumbs Up

About three weeks ago, I sent two short letters to Yahoo in response to an article that was written about a famous male singer who is gay. I wrote my opinion and received positive feedback. I saw no responses that disagreed with my point of view. Obviously there are those who disagree with my viewpoint. Apparently, they chose not to respond.

Letter No. I

"Sodomy is unhealthy sexual intercourse. It weakens the sphincter muscles. After a period of time, it is necessary for the penetrant to wear diapers because he cannot control his bowel movements. The diseases and health conditions that this lifestyle creates will continue to be a growing burden on the taxpayers of our great nation."


Letter No. II

"Homosexuality is a sin against God. This truth will not change because it is an eternal truth. Just because certain truths are unpopular with certain segments of the population does not cause those truths to cease to be truths. Nobody, and I mean nobody has ever been born gay. It is an orientation. It is a CHOICE. I choose to declare the truth. Another truth: It is a sin to hate someone. Therefore, I refuse to hate anyone. Am I perfect? No. Only the King of kings is perfect. His name is Jesus. Give Him your life. Give Him your future. He loves you like nobody else could ever love you. He is the power of God. He is the wisdom of God."

No comments: