Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"And I'm Not Even Jewish, I Just Copy"


I am willing to learn from the Jews. First of all: I will believe that there is an almighty, eternal God who loves me and thinks I am special. Next I will respect the importance of education, and acquire one. I will learn a foreign language (maybe two or more). I will travel. I won't be too young when I marry. I will graduate from medical school. I will not be jealous of successful people.  I will compete against them.  I will inquire, investigate and research. I will work hard.  I will make some good investments. I will be successful. People will be jealous of me, and say unkind things about me. No matter. It is one of the prices of success. If I have followed a stereotype, good for me. It paid off. I have done all of the aforementioned except one. Incidently, I'm not a drunk or a druggie, and I'm not even Jewish. I just copy.  I keep what is worth keeping....."and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

No comments: