Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Person Who Disagreed

I wrote the following short letter as a response to a hate-filled letter I received recently because I wrote about my disagreement of same-sex marriage. "You are one angry person. Do you realize what you are saying when you declare "he unfortunately made you."? I am not full of hate, as you say. As a matter of fact I am full of love. "Those who are sane and not full of hate." "Your ignorant bigotry." "Your stupid religious views.""You hate filled cancer." Is that the way you talk to people? Is that what Jesus teaches? Is this the way you will convince those who disagree with you? I refuse to call you unkind names. However, I suggest that you study the Bible. It is the Word of God. It is truth. Seek truth. You are unable to stop me from praying for you.

No comments: