Monday, March 2, 2015

Netanyahu's Visit

The following letter is a comment I wrote to a news outlet regarding Benjamin Netanyahu's visit to the United States. Here it is.......... "Netanyahu, in my opinion, is the greatest speaker on this planet. Most politicians have not been through what Benjamin has been through. He is definitely a great leader who speaks from a vantage point far different from any leader in this world. He is not just about rhetoric. He represents a man who loves his country. His words reflect the desire for his country to survive. How many countries do you know of whose enemies are so fierce that they are determined to see their demise? Israel is a hated nation, even in spite of the fact that it is a blessing to this world. I worship no man. All men have faults. I worship the one and only God whose “name is above every name.” But I will say this about Benjamin Netanyahu.........his words will be memorable."

No comments: