Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Going to Foxborough

I have been a San Diego Charger fan since 1961, since the days of Balboa Stadium. I remember Ernie Ladd, Earl Faison, Ron Mix, Paul Lowe, Keith Lincoln, Dick Post, John Hadl, Chuck Munci, Kellen Winslow and a host of others too numerous to mention. I have been with the Chargers through the valleys and mountain tops. They are my team. I am not really prepared to discuss much history about them. At this time, all I can tell you is that early tomorrow morning, I will be boarding an airplane that will take me to Massachusetts where I will attend the AFC Championship game between the San Diego Chargers and the New England Patriots. I'm not too good at the trash talk. I only pray that the Chargers play their best game and not have any injuries. May the good Lord bless them. Congratulations Chargers! You have come a long way.

No comments: