Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sex Outside of Marriage

Sex outside of marriage is not the will of God. "Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterersGod will judge."(Heb.13:4) Life is tough for all of us, and it does not matter if one is young or old or male or female. Life is tough for all of us. One of the major problems in life is that too many people do not know what they should do. Or how they should do it. Perhaps they have not been taught. Or perhaps they refused to listen. I do not expect for people to be obedient to God if they do not know God. I do not expect people to obey the teachings of God if they have been taught to worship idols. I judge no person. I refuse to hate anyone. Does that mean that I must agree with all lifestyles? I did not say that sex outside of marriage is wrong. God did. Whose side are you on? I remember being called intolerant. Let me give you an example of intolerance: Several years ago I read in the news that a young couple in rural Iran were living together in a conjugal relationship without officially being married. Islamic elders from the village took them from their hut and cut their heads off from their bodies. That is intolerance, fanaticism, brutality, and ignorance in action. I suppose it is one way of defending marriage. I have read reports of similar responses to such relationships by Islamic leaders. To kill people for fornication is not God's way. God has His Word. He shows us how to live. Either you believe His Word or you don't. I pray that you obey it. But I refuse to judge you. God will take care of that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know what to say. I'd rather not comment on this section. I've read it.