Monday, December 5, 2011

Supporters of Communism

Supporters of communism in this country are often intelligent people who do not like to work. They are resentful of the successful, industrious and talented. The SOC would also like to be successful, but they are often blinded by jealousy due to the success of those who do not think like them. Many times the SOC think they are leaders. They are not leaders. They are frustrated people who are able to detect problems but are unable to solve them because their solutions are inadequate. Many of the SOC are idealists that truly believe that most human problems can be resolved by government. What they do not realize is that government is unable to exist in a positive form unless hard working people support it. Hard working people need motivation. Can government provide it? Sometimes. What is the purpose of government anyway? I will give you Abraham Lincoln's answer: "The purpose of government is to do for the people those things which the people cannot do for themselves." Well......the government cannot give me heaven. The government cannot give me peace and joy. The government cannot give me eternal life. The government cannot give me love. Government is ill-equipped to provide those things. The SOC is also ill-equipped to provide those things. I must seek those things on my own. Part of the job of government is to not impede my quest.

No comments: