Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome December

It is my favorite time of the year. Mainly because of Jesus. The Christmas season is all about Jesus. It is party time because of Jesus. I recommend you get drunk on the Holy Ghost. It is party time. Stay away from liquor. Don't you know how to party? Hit the streets. Be afraid of nobody. Be afraid of nothing. Tell the folks about Jesus. Tell them about His love and His power. You can dance while you talk because it is party time. Lift Him up. Lift up Jesus. "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." (John 12:32) And if you must drink and drive, drink the wine of the Holy Ghost. It is Jesus in you. "Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Col. 1:27) Have a great time.......don't forget to invite me.

1 comment:

Angie said...

This is a good one Dad!! I love you!!