Thursday, October 20, 2011

Herman Cain

Herman Cain wants to be the President of the United States. I think he would make a good one. That is just my opinion. He is intelligent, articulate and talented. He is the type of person who knows about hard work. He has studied hard and has succeeded in the business world. He knows about business and economics. He comes from a poor family and through hard work and determination, has succeeded. He is also a Baptist minister. This means he is familiar with the Word of God. This means he has more than just religion. He knows the Word of God. It has guided him all of his life. One thing Cain has in his favor is that he is a leader. He is an ex CEO of a thriving pizza business. Another thing that favors him is that he is not a professional politician. This by itself could cause me to vote for him. I am not saying I can't change my mind. I know politics is dirty business, and something could happen to him to prevent him from continuing his campaign. He is gaining popularity. He is gaining momentum. He already has my vote. One last thing: I don't think he is as wealthy as some of his competitors. This could become an issue of concern germane to his campaign.

No comments: