Saturday, November 9, 2013

Another Sad Day At West Point

This is not the way that God intended it to be.  Last year, 6 same-sex couples had their wedding ceremonies held at the United States Military Academy at West Point.  I have written about it before.  They were all women.  How very sad.  To add to the spiritual/moral corruption of our great nation, on Saturday November 2, 2013, West Point hosted  the first wedding ceremony in its history, of two men.   This represents to me, the vindication and legitimization of debauchery by our government and one of its greatest institutions of higher learning.  To say that I am disappointed is an understatement.  I do not know why I take something like this with so much grief.  Maybe it is because I hold the military to a higher standard.  I suppose the main reason lies in the first statement of this paragraph...............This is not the way that God intended it to be.

No comments: