Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Harbaugh Brothers

I predicted it was going to happen.  I do regret  that I did not write a blog about it.  I really wanted two NFL coaches, who are brothers, representing their respective conferences, to face each other in the Super Bowl.  I doubt many will disagree with me when I tell them that the greatest football played in the world is played in the NFL.  It is indeed an American sport.  I realize that soccer is played by more people (including children)  all over the world.  It should be.  All you need is something round  (preferably a rubber ball larger than 10 inches in diameter).  But I digress.  I am glad the Ravens won.  John Harbaugh is their coach.  He is 50 years old.  I want them to win the Super Bowl.  Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49ers.  He is 49 years of age.  (he is 49, the year he takes the 49ers to the Super Bowl)  I recognize that the 49ers are a great team, but I prefer that they not win this one.  They have already won  five. That is good enough for awhile.  John Harbaugh said this about his brother:  "He is a competitor.  I have been competing against him since he was born.  He is a handful."

No comments: