Monday, January 7, 2013

You Are A Chooser....Not A Loser

I know that some people have had some tough breaks.  I know that perhaps the childhood of many was not ideal.  I know that many of us have been mistreated.  I know that most of us were not born rich, handsome, beautiful, highly talented, gifted and the like.  But this does not mean that one cannot make good choices.  I know one needs to be taught. Some people have concluded  that they are losers.......big mistake.   They can change.  They need to want to change.  They  need to recognize that change is necessary.  That is the first step.  That is a big step.  After that, they need to want to change.  And that, to me, is the most important step.  After all is said and done:  YOU REALLY NEED TO WANT IT.  Start choosing.  You are a chooser, not a loser.

No comments: