Monday, April 22, 2013

My Letter To Caroline Glick

Caroline Glick is a writer based in Washington DC who writes about Israel.

Caroline, thanks for your writings.  I am pro-Israel.  I always will be.  The main reason being I love the Lord and I love His word.  I am a Minister of the Gospel.  I am a retired high school Social Science teacher.  I have been volunteering at the San Diego County Jail for 33 years and am currently Chaplain of one of the facilities.  I tend to preach a great deal from the book of the prophet Isaiah.  The Word of God is a treasure.  It is the greatest gift God has given to mankind. THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUTH. Any nation on this planet that does not have access to the Word of God is quite likely to be a Third World nation.  The Word of God is righteous, and "righteousness exalts a nation."  My message to inmates on a regular basis is the message of power, and I do not mean political power.  I mean power to curb the inclinations toward crime and perversion.  I have so much more to say, but I will end my words by quoting just part of one of my favorite verses from His Word.  "The joy of the Lord is my strength."  (Nehem. 8:10) It is absolutely true.  I have experienced it.  I have the  joy of the Lord.  I have the joy of the Lord because I know the Lord.  His name is Jesus.

The best to you.         

 Robert Dominguez

No comments: