Monday, May 6, 2013

My Response To A Mocker Of Jesus

Yes, my precious Jesus is incredible. He is the power of God and the wisdom of God. (I Cor. 1:24) He is my Lord and Saviour and I love Him. I have been serving Him for 38 years, and I have not had a bad day in 38 years! He is kind, merciful and powerful. He is eternal, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. Jesus is Lord. "The Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting and is truth endures for all generations." Don't waste any more time. Give Him your life! Give Him your future! You will not be sorry. Please read John 3:16; Mark 16:15,16; and Acts 2:38. I am praying for you. ( read the book of Romans esp. chap. 5,6,7,8, 9,10)

Please know that eternal life is serious business, eternal life can be obtained by taking heed to "The Science Book." This book teaches one many things, among them, wisdom, joy, peace, guidance, instruction in righteousness and much, much more. including how to live forever. "The Science Book" is more commonly known as the Holy Bible. It is the only "Science Book" that contains the "words of eternal life."

No comments: