Monday, November 19, 2012

I Vote Because I Can (Pt. 2)

I vote because I can.  I voted because I could.  The election is over.  We must move on.   Please read II Chronicles 7:14, it is applicable to us.  Our land, our nation needs healing.  The Word of God is clear.  1 Peter 2:17 and 1 Timothy 2:1-3 are clear about this.  If someone has a better solution, I sure would like to hear it.  The opinions of men are not superior to the eternal Word of God.  I am not talking religion, denominations, or organizations.  I am talking about the importance of the Word of God and the application of it for the ills of society.  The good news..........the Gospel is powerful.  It is powerful enough to transform a nation.  Pray for this nation.  I am not proposing a theocracy.  The Vatican, in Rome is a theocracy.  This is the United States of America.  It is the land of the free.  It is the land of the free because the truth has been preached here.   "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."  (John 8:32)    "If you shall ask anything in my name I will do it."   (John 14:14)  Yes, I vote because I can.  The campaign has ended.  Prayer has not ended.  It is our lifeline. "Pray without ceasing." (1 Thess. 5:17)


No comments: