Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tebow's Team Mates Throw Stones


So some of Tim Tebow's team mates are "throwing stones."  Tebow is not responsible for the Jets' sorry record. The Jets have scored less points per game than their opponents. (except for 3 games) The "stoneless" critics who are "throwing stones" are wearing the right color. Why? They are "green with envy." I suspect those who are spewing the verbal abuse are getting paid less than Tebow. The problem with Tebow is that he is not perfect. He is a handy scapegoat for some frustrated players. Incidently, what kind of newspaper is The New York Daily News? Is it a gossip column? I guess not. Just another business trying to make a buck.
Here is what Head Coach of the Jets , Rex Ryan had to say about the situation:

"If you're going to make a negative comment, that's fine. We never say that it always has to be a bed of roses. But again, put your name to it. I think people will respect you a lot more."
When asked if he addressed the issue with his team, Ryan responded, "Did I address it? I absolutely addressed it. Because I think it's a cowardly thing. If you're not going to put your name to it, I think that's about as cowardly of a thing as there is. I even mentioned that. I said, 'Look, if …' Well, I don't want to get into specifics of what I said. But I did address it with our football team. I absolutely did."



-

No comments: